A compact and versatile tractor mounted overseeder ideal for renovation and repair work.
The studded roller prepares the seedbed by creating thousands of little “plant pots” to receive the seed without linear grooves that can disturb play.
Variable seed rates and options on discharge rollers allow different seed varieties to be introduced to the sward.
Variseeder 1300 Features & Benefits
- Seeding rate is variable and is simple and accurate to set by Zero max box
- Fast work rate
- Overseeding carried out without taking ground out of play
- Studded roller creates seed bed
- Low maintenance with few wearing parts
- Integral weight bar
- Standard cat.1, 3 point linkage for easy fitting to any tractor
- Can be adapted for use with most common power units for golf and sports ground work
Variseeder 1300 Specifications
|Complete with:||Standard discharge roller||Ultra fine discharge roller|
|Working width:||1300mm (52″)||1300mm (52″)|