The Varibrush model has a multiple brushing action to allow maintenance to be completed with fewer passes therefore reducing compaction.
Designed for fast effective brushing, the Varibrush has four rows of brushes to maximise efficiency.
It is essential to brush a synthetic surface on a regular basis in different directions to keep the infill mobile and to maintain consistent levels throughout the pitch.
The multiple brushing action of the Varibrush allows the required maintenance to be carried out with fewer passes, therefore reducing compaction.
A choice of three mounting options are available for the Varibrush ensuring it can be used on a variety of vehicles.
Varibrush Features & Benefits
- Multiple brushing action means fewer passes required and therefore reduced compaction
- Easy to handle and attach system
- Adjustable drawbar for towing height and length
- Reversible frame to allow for brush wear
- Can be used to brush top dressings into surfaces quickly and evenly preventing excess material being left on the surface
- Helps to maintain consistent infill levels throughout the pitch
· With 3 point linkage mounting frame – FS1029B
· With manual lift towing frame & ball hitch – FS1024B
· With electric lift towing frame & ball hitch – FS1027B
· Units are complete with wheels
· Working width: 1850mm (74″)
· Minimum tractor requirement: 18hp mounted – 12hp towed