Maximize your productivity with the RB70’s industry leading 70″ wide rolling swath for increased performance.
Tru-Turf’s premier productivity roller, the RB70 Tri Headed Golf Greens Roller boasts a contour following drive roller, a Honda 6.5hp engine coupled to a superior Eaton 11 transmission to provide the powertrain to cope with the toughest of operating conditions.
Unlike opposition golf rollers the RB70 is capable of smoothing large areas with its 70” wide rolling swath in quick time. The patented unique set of smoothing tri-rollers and contour following drive roller will follow the most difficult of shaped greens surfaces without leaving line crease marks on the green.
Stainless steel roller tubes and bearings that are double sealed make up the new improved smoothing rollers, heavy duty axles and tougher trailer arms all add up to a rugged golf greens roller officially licensed by the PGA TOUR and, is used on PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Nationwide Tour events throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Engine: Honda, petrol 6.5hp (4.85kw)
- Transmission: Eaton hydrostatic 11
- Cooling: 8 blade hydro transmission cooling fan
- Drive Train: 1/2″ duplex chain
- Drive Roller: Rubber coated, non-stick
- Direction Control: Foot pedals
- Speed Control: Foot pedals
- Operating speed: 0-9 mph (0-15 kph)
- Steering: Joystick – Light load, directly connected to smoothing heads
- Seat: Premium UV protected, with adjustable arm rests
- Trailer: Integrated, heavy duty. Quick and easy transition from transport to rolling position
- Ground Pressure (Footprint): 3.7 psi (25.5 kPa)
- Rolling Width (Swath): 70″ (1778mm)
- Smoothing Heads: 3x 24″ (610mm) (Tri-Heads)
- Weight (Operating): 802lb (365kg)
- Roller Cleaners: Self-cleaning nodules
- Tyres: 18 x 6.50 x 8
- Start/Stop: Switch and recoil
- Brake (Park): Handbrake, drum style
- OPS Safety Swtich: Seat activated
There are no reviews yet.