Jacobsen hr series has been developed from the ground up as a new generation of adaptable and practical wide area mowers.
- Highly manoeuvrable.
- Engineered for reduced downtime
- Produces the widest cut in its class
This range of wide area mowers is designed with high strength steel throughout. They offer class-leading power-to-weight while making best use of their available power.A range of engines, control systems and cutting widths are available to give options for all budgets and working conditions
- Kubota Stage IIIA and Stage IIIB engine options
- Maximum 4.27 m width-of-cut
- Mow up to 5.1 hectares-per-hour
- Height-of-cut range 25 – 114 mm
|Engine (gross):||36.5 kW (49 hp) Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine||48.6 kW (65 hp) Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine||48.6 kW (65 hp) Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine|
|Emissions:||EU Stage IIIA||EU Stage IIIB (EPA Tier 4 Final)||EU Stage IIIB (EPA Tier 4 Final)|
|Width-of-Cut:||3.0 – 3.3 m (118 – 129 in.)||3.0 – 3.3 – 3.5 m (118 – 129 – 137 in.)||4.3 m (168 in.)|
|Weight:||1697 kg (3741 lbs)||1769 kg (3900 lbs)||1890 kg (4167 lbs)|
|Length:||3.6 m (143 in.) sace|
|Height:||2.11 m (83 in.) spa|
|Transport Width:||1.65 m (65 in.) spa|
- Rugged and reliable Kubota® engines deliver power direct to the efficient hydraulic system
- Lift and lower individual decks or run all three at a maximum width of cut to suit your needs
- Turn on the spot within the cutting width to effortlessly mow back and forth.
- Zero maintenance direct drive decks mean less time greasing, no adjusting belts and more time out at work.
- Immediate hood access for daily checks and quick-release side panels for more thorough servicing make working on the HR series effortless.
- ISO mounted platform and full suspension seat offers operators unparalleled comfort and higher levels of productivity.
- Excellent seating position for an unobstructed view all around the mower whether cutting or in transport.
- With a transport width within the front deck, this mower will go places others simply can’t go.
- Low weight of 1697 kg (HR500) means lower impact on fragile turf