NO HYDRAULICS AND MORE CONTROL LEAD TO BETTER RESULTS, LOWER COSTS AND GREENER OPERATIONS.
The ECLIPSE® 322 is the latest innovation from Jacobsen®. Featuring a hybrid or electric power system, ergonomic design, and the Jacobsen Classic XP™ reels, the ECLIPSE 322 can save you time and money AND improve on the superior quality-of-cut you have come to expect from a Jacobsen riding greens mower.
- Energy and Economics – Features a hybrid or electric power system that is simpler, faster and less expensive to operate and maintain.
- Comfort and Confidence -Maximize your operators potential with an ergonomic design that keeps controls comfortably within reach and the view unobstructed.
- Versatility and Value – Numerous attachments available including the Turf Groomer®, Quick Roll™ attachment and a variety of rollers for the best playing conditions.
- Tradition and Trust – Uses Jacobsen Classic XP reels, trusted for the highest quality-of-cut at the top courses around the world.
- Respectful and Responsible – No hydraulic oil to leak or change coupled with significantly reduced noise and exhaust emissions make the Eclipse 322 an environmental champion
- Battery Pack:
48V (six 8 volt 190AH deep cycle lead acid batteries) with single point watering system
On-board high frequency charger 18 amp, 48V DC output, 85-265V AC 45-65 Hz input.
- Traction and Drive
- System Voltage:
AC; 2.2 kW continuous
One brushless DC motor per reel; 0.97 kW continuous
One linear actuator per reel with individual control
- Tires, Brakes, and Steering
18 x 10.5 x 8 4-ply
Automatic electro-magnetic multi-plate
Variable ratio by-wire steering with feedback control
Reels and Blades:
Number and Size Three 0.56 m reels; 127 mm diameter
Number of Blades:
7, 9, 11
2 – 6.3 mm with 11 blade reel; Electronically adjustable
Overall Cutting Width:
Height-of-Cut Range (Depending on turf condition, reel wear and bedknife installed):
1.6 – 11.1 mm
Standard on-board backlapping
0 – 8.9 kph; Electronically adjustable max speed
0 – 14.5 kph; Electronically adjustable max speed
0 – 6.4 kph
- Weight and Dimensions
- Weight with Reels Up:
733 kg with all fluids
Weight with Reels Down:
609 kg with all fluids
Length with catchers on:
Height with OPS:
1.5 m outside of tires
1.72 m with reels
Ground Clearance (at reels):
Front: 15.5 cm
Rear: 10.8 cm
Inside: 0.51 m
Outside: 3.7 m
Approximate run time per charge:
3 – 3.5 hrs.
Approximate recharge time:
4 – 6 hrs.
Sound Power Level:
80 dBA with Groomers