The Baroness LM281, a flexible, full-time 4-wheel drive triplex cylinder mower with the power to cut large swathes of longer grass and the finesse to produce an approach quality finish, this mower is equally at home on the golf course semi-rough, approaches and bunker surrounds as well as verge-mowing and semi-formal municipal areas.
Powered by a 26 hp Kubota diesel engine, this mower can cover large areas fast and, with the renowned durability of the Baroness cutting cylinders and bedknives (tungsten tipped bedknives are fitted as standard), the quality of cut stays longer than you could imagine!
In keeping with all Baroness machines, simplicity is the key, with the minimum of control systems and no complicated electronics, yet retaining the engineering integrity and quality that Baroness is known for.
- Model: LM281
- Length: 265 cm (front roller units), 276 cm (wheel units)
- Width (operation): 203 cm (26 inch units), 253 cm (30 inch units)
- Width (transport): 203 cm (26 inch units), 210 cm (30 inch units)
- Height: 133 cm
- Mower Weight (with ROPS and empty fuel tank): 1,032 kg (26 inch units), 1,047 kg (30 inch units)
- Engine: Kubota D1105, 18.5 kW (25.2 PS) @ 3,000 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: Diesel 38 litres
- Cutting Width: 180 cm (26 inch units), 212 cm (30 inch units)
- Height of Cut Range: 10 mm – 60 mm (front roller units), 19 mm – 68 mm (wheel units)
- Drive: Hydrostatic 4WD
- Maximum Speed: Forward 14.4 km/h, Reverse 8.5 km/h