The Baroness LM180C is a classic example of Baroness engineering excellence. With fuel consumption of around 0.3 gallons per hour, low maintenance costs and exceptionally long life from the cutting cylinders and bottom blades, the result is a total cost of ownership which is superior to anything else on the market.
The reduction gear drive from the engine, combined with the differential lock, means the LM180C is very flexible and stable at slow speeds on sloping ground.
Combined with the flexible, low-revving engine, the three speed gearbox gives you fine control on difficult sloping areas, a fast cutting speed and a transport speed of up to 8.7 km/h.
- Model: LM180C
- Length: 215 cm
- Width (operation): 208 cm
- Width (transport): 185 cm
- Height: 107 cm
- Mower Weight: 383 kg
- Engine: Subaru EH30B, 6.6 kW (9 PS) @ 1,800 rpm
- Fuel Capacity: Gasoline 6 litres
- Cutting Width: 188 cm
- Height of Cut Range: 13 mm – 50 mm
- Drive: Mechanical
- Number of Cylinder Blades: 7
- Maximum Speed: 9.4 km/h (3rd gear)